Programme book for six programmes devised by Imogen Holst and recorded at the Aldeburgh Festival of Music and the Arts 1963, includes an introductory article by Holst (3 copies). Also includes a letter from the BBC dated 09 Apr 1984.
Music in Shakespeare's England issued by the BBC Transcription Service
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/13/1/23
- Dates of Creation1963-1984
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.