Imogen Holst's watercolours and sketches of vews in and around 'Paycockes', Coggeshall Essex. Includes four postcards  depicting interiors and exterior of Paycockes and list of the drawings compiled by Rosamund Strode in 1994.
Paycockes sketchbook (Summer 1923)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/12/5/1
- Dates of Creation1923-1994
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.