Letter from Imogen Holst pointing out that Gustav Holst did not destroy the evidence of his early infatuation with Wagner and that his preserved early scores are in the British Museum Library.
Cutting from The Spectator: Bizet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/23/12
- Dates of Creation2 Apr 1954
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.