Manuscript incipits; correspondence relating to Thomas Hardy's correspodence with Gustav Holst, and two copies of the score, performances of the work memories of the work and copyright permissions; notes; typescript copy of letter from Thomas Hardy to Gustav Holst dated 10 Oct 1909; photocopied programmes from 1902 and 1905.
H 68 Six Songs, Op 15
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/69
- Dates of Creation1955-1999
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.