Correspondence, programmes, press cuttings and notes relating to performances of Gustav Holst's works at the Three Choirs Festival and a lecture given by Imogen Holst on her father and Gloucestershire. Includes handwritten draft of lecture by Imogen Holst.
Three Choirs, Gloucester (file no. 54)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/15/78
- Dates of Creation1973-1974
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.