Series of loose postcards showing places and locations connected with Gustav Holst's work and holidays, including Glastonbury Abbey, Gloucester Cathedral, Thaxtead, and some suffolk village scenes. Originally to be taken to Cheltenham for the archives room. Also includes a watercolour sketch by Frank Forty of Chichester Cathedral.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/12/9/6
- Dates of Creationnd [1950s-1970s?]
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.