Manuscrupt incipit; correspondence relating to publisher's agreements, copies of music manuscripts, tracing music manuscripts, performance of the work, editing; notes on the work; programme dated 1927; photocopied transcriptions of letters from Gustav Host dated 1927; photocopied article.
H164 The Morning of the Year, Op 45, No 2
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/170
- Dates of Creation1927-c1985
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.