Manuscript incipit; correspondence relating to copies of orchestral parts, arrangements, lyrics, copyright permissions and recording of the work; typescript copy of letter from Cecil Spring Rice to WJ Bryan dated 1918; copy of the Hymn Society Bulletin; notes on the work; photocopied page from Radio Times.
H148 I Vow to Thee, My Country
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/154
- Dates of Creation1967-1998
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.