Article By Lord Harewood mentions Imogen Holst's six part songs for female voices and harp, Welcome Joy and Welcome Sorrow.
Cutting from Daily Mail: First Thoughts on Four New Compositions
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/20/17
- Dates of Creation10 June 1951
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.