Cassette tape, seven Cecil Sharpe arrangements of folk songs, performed by the Folk Dance Orchestra and conducted by Imogen Holst. Includes 'Dargason: Catching of Quails', 'Adson's Saraband', 'Queen's Jig', 'The Round', 'Juice of Barley' and 'The Slip'. Transferred to tape on 3 Feb 1987 at the Cecil Sharpe House.
Cecil Sharpe: Folk song arrangements
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/22/3/2
- Dates of CreationMar 1934
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.