Review of Aldeburgh Festival including mention of Imogen Holst's six part songs for female voices and harp, Welcome Joy and Welcome Sorrow.
Cutting from The Times: Aldeburgh Festival, Oratorio and Serenade
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/20/18
- Dates of Creation11 June 1951
- Physical Description1 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.