Manuscript incipits; correspondence relating to performance of the work, copies of the score, arrangements, publication and other general correspondence [includes some correspondence addressed to Gustav Holst and dated 1932-1933]; notes on the work; typesript extracts of letters from Gustav Holst to Vally Lasker, dated 1932.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/193
- Dates of Creation1932-2003
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.