Review of the first performance of the Requiem by Priaulx Rainier, given at a Museum Gallery concert on 15 April.
Press cutting from New Statesman: Mainly vocal
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/25/12
- Dates of Creation21 Apr 1956
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.