Comprises original diary and typed transcript. Account of Imogen Holst's holiday in the Scilly Isles. Holst took this holiday on her own and records impressions of the flora, scenery and people.
Scilly Isles travel diary
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/10/2/2
- Dates of Creation17 Apr-27 Apr 1929
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.