Case study of amateur music-making in Oxfordshire based on Imogen Holst's experiences as a music traveller for CEMA in 1941.
Music in Oxford and Oxfordshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/16/3/2
- Dates of Creation15 Aug 1943
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.