Comprises diary and typed transcript. Imogen Holst was an Associate Member of ISCM and this journal records her experiences at the congress as part of a British party of musicians. The event also included the First Congress of the International Society of Musicology.
Diary of trip to International Society of Contemporary Music (ISCM) Eighth Congress in Liege
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/10/2/5
- Dates of Creation30 Aug 1930-09 Sep 1930
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.