Article by Martin Cooper mentioning that recent choral ensembles composed of younger singers, such as Imogen Holst's Purcell Singers.
Press cutting from The Daily Telegraph: What Future for the Choir?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/26/20
- Dates of Creation23 Nov 1957
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.