Cassette tape recordings of performances of two works by Colin Matthews; 'String Quartet No. 1', performed by the Fitzwilliam Quartet in York, Jun 1980, and 'Night Music', performed by the Apollo Chamber Orchestra, conducted by ndrew Masey in St. Johns Smith Square, May 1977.
Colin Matthews: Strng Quartet No. 1 and Night Music
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/22/3/7
- Dates of Creation1977-1980
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.