Manuscript incipits; correspondence relating to copies of the score, Indian influences on Gustav Holst, donation of Holst music manuscripts in the possession of Eva Pawlo to the British Musuem; typescsript words for Varuna I (Sky); press cuttings.
H90 Hymns from the Rig Veda, Op 24
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/92
- Dates of Creation1965-1990
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.