Imogen Holst's transcriptions of various Purcell manuscripts from the Fitzwilliam Museum. Includes Man that is Born of a Woman; O Lord, Thou Art My God; Timon of Athens; and Like As the Hart by Pelham Humfrey copied out by Henry Purcell.
Purcell manuscripts from Fitzwilliam Museum, Cambridge
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/3/2/12/1
- Dates of Creation[?c1940s]
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.