Manuscript incipits; correspondence relating to editions of the work, publisher's agreements, publication, copies of the work, tracing music manuscripts, peformance of the work and other general correspondence; typescript broadcasting notes; programmes dated 1931 and 1967; photocopied articles; correspondence from Boosey and Hawkes to Gustav Holst dated 1933; reference notes.
H178 Hammersmith, Op 52 [Ist Version]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/185
- Dates of Creation1931-1989
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.