Second typescript draft copy of Holst' lecture on 'Haydn', still with some manuscript pencil annotations and corrections, and a pasteover [11pp]. Also includes a letter of critique on the leture from W.H. Hadow (1 Dec 1932)
Typescript draft for lecture on 'Haydn'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/8/6/2
- Dates of Creation[circa 1932]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.