Published copy of voice part with piano accompaniment. Published by Novello & Co. Ltd. (1909), edited by Cecil J. Sharp, Book III [45pp]. Includes a typescript letter from Gustav Holst to Cecil Sharp regarding the arrangement of the Hampshire folk songs for the publication (Jan, circa 1907).
Folk Songs from Hamphsire, H83
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/2/40/1
- Dates of Creation1907-1909
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.