Notes and correspondence; includes photocopy of miniature score of Four Songs for Voice and Violin (Op. 35) produced by Gustav Holst for the Queen's Dolls' House and an original letter from Queen Mary to Gustav Holst dated April 1924 thanking him for his contribution to the Doll's House.
Biographical material for Gustav Holst 1924
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/2/22
- Dates of Creation1924-c1970s
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.