Correspondence with John Wellingham regarding the purchase of some Holst manuscript material, including Gustav Holst lecture notes and typescript copy of Imogen Holst's 'The Music of Gustav Holst' with remarks by Benjamin Britten.
Correspondence with John Wellingham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/4/3/1/72
- Dates of Creation1988-1997
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.