By Henry Purcell, 1692. Typescript list of Gustav Holst's pencil marks in the full score of the piece, rubbed out in Jan 1967 to make way for Benjamin Britten's Aldeburgh performance in June 1967. Details page numbers and pencil annotations.
The Fairy Queen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/1/4/1/8
- Dates of Creationcirca 1967
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.