Comment by Imogen Holst on two works to be conducted by Britten: Mahler's Symphony No 4 and Gustav Holst's Egdon Heath.
Press cutting from Radio Times: Britten conducts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/7/30/6
- Dates of Creation8 Jun 1961
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.