Manuscript incipits; typescript copy of words; press cutting; photocopy of letter to Gustav Holst dated ?1927 [recipient unknown]; photocopy of transcription of letter from Gustav Holst to Stangford Robinson dated 1927.
H162 Seven Part-Songs, Op 44
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/1/168
- Dates of Creation1966-c1974
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.