Large collection of motets transcribed from libaries by Imogen Holst. Includes works by Blow, Monteverdi, Gabrieli, Vulpis, Schutz, Aichinger, and others. Some of these transcriptions are from manuscripts held at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/3/2/10
- Dates of Creationnd [?1930s-1970s]
- Physical Description4 files; 1 box
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.