Correspondence relating to a bequest of manuscript sketches by Gustav Holst and a bound copy of Keats's poems with annotations by Gustav Holst. The items were given to Winsom Bartlett by Imogen Holst and were bequeathed by the former to Britsol University.
Bristol University (file no. 13A)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/14/15/20
- Dates of Creation1973-1976
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.