File of correspondence and papers between Imogen Holst and Donald Mitchell regarding topics such as: an Aldeburgh version of St. John's Passion and academic courses at The Maltings [Snape]. Also includes some manuscript notes in Imogen Holst's hand for Donald Mitchell's book on Benjamin Britten.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 HOL/2/17/6
- Dates of Creation1979-1995
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader’s Undertaking form.