1. Notebook, September 1908, including notes on Aristophanes and notes at the back on the Cambridge Civil Defense Organisation, 1944.
2. Folder, 1920, containing notes on and translation of Aristophanes, Wasps, and some correspondence with publishers, 1958, concerning a prose translation of seven comedies of Aristophanes for schools by Scholfield.
3. Notebook, undated, on Aristophanes's plays.
4. Envelope marked 'Aristophanica', containing drafts of notes for Scholfield's translations of Aristophanes's plays.
5. Notebook, 1910, on classical subjects, including notes on a lecture on Persius by A.E. Housman.
6. Notebook, 1912: note on churches in Milan, Bologna, etc.; on Horace, Epodes and Carmen Saeculare.
7. Notebook, 'A.F.S. 1912 U.L.C.', including schemes for cataloguing authors for a library, possibly the Imperial Library, Calcutta: Aristotle, Virgil, Cicero, and Dante; memorandum as officiating Librarian of the Imperial Library, Calcutta.
8. Notebook, 1919, containing notes on canonical hours and other liturgical subjects.
9. Notebook, undated: working translation of Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica I & II, with notes and references.
10. Envelope containing a translation of Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica I (manuscript and Loeb Classical Library instructions for translators).
11. Notebook, 1926: translation of Valerius Flaccus, Argonautica III, with notes and references.
12. Notebook, 1921: textual criticisms and notes of Horace, Odes IV.
13. Envelope marked 'Appolonius Rhodius', containing references to occurences of various words in the Argonautica.
14. Notebook, 1954: Aelian, De natura animalium, apparatus criticus to books VI. 38 - XVII, based on the Teubner text of R. Hercher (1864); (at the reverse of the volume) address by the University of Cambridge to King George V upon the death of Queen Alexandra (1925), composed by A.E. Housman and copied in Scholfield's hand from the Cambridge University Reporter, 1925-1926, p. 442; Index to Appolonius Rhodius, Argonautica.
15. Notebook, undated, containing index of certain words occurring in Apollonius Rhodius's Argonautica.
16. Miscellaneous notes, undated, on classical words and references, including a list of classical subjects, apparently by A.E. Housman.
17/1. Draft, possibly in the hand of J.C.T. Oates, afterwards Under-Librarian, for the list of contents for the collection of offprints on classical subjects by A.E. Housman, presented to the University Library by A.S.F. Gow in 1936, and subsequently bound in 3 volumes (now S706.b.90.1-3).
17/2. A note, 'Housmania', by Gow from the Classical Review, n.s., XII, no. 2, June 1962, pp. 161-162, reviewing John Carter: A.E. Housman, Selected Prose (Cambridge 1961), referring to Housman's wish that 'none of my writings which have appeared in periodical publications shall be collected or printed in any shape or form'.
18. Envelope containing papers connected with Scholfield as examiner for the Winchester Reading Prize (1939-1946), with lists of candidates, suggested passages, etc.
19. Note from Edward Beck, Master of Trinity Hall, to Scholfield, 1 June 1905.
20/1. Bank pass book with Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China (Calcutta Office), 1912-1918.
20/2/1. Postcard, 9 March 1928, from 'H.B.' to A.S.F. Gow, with a latin verse, found among offprints sent by Gow to Scholfield.
20/2/2. Letter from John F. Crace to Scholfield, undated, about A.S.F. Gow's memoir of Sir Stephen Gaselee, K.C.M.G., 1943, in Proceedings of the British Academy, vol. xxx, 1944.
20/2/3. Letter from W.C. Helmbold to Scholfield, 3 June 1953, about Aelian, De natura animalium.
20/3. Envelope containing Union Menus, 26 Nov. - 1 Dec. 1909, with accompanying note in Scholfield's hand.
21/1. Bundle of menus, 1906-1929.
21/2. Bundle of menus, 1930-1959.
21/3. Bundle of menus, 1924-1927 and undated.
22. Book containing letters from Richard White to Scholfield, 1957-1968.
23. Letter from A.N.L. Munby concerning money guaranteed by Scholfield for the purchase of a manuscript by King's College Library, 1963.
24. Summary Catalogue of Cambridge College MSS.: Christ's, Clare, Jesus and Trinity, 23 July, 1920.
25. Bundle of letters to Scholfield on his appointment as University Librarian, 1923.
26. List of University Librarians, arranged by colleges, for portraits, compiled April 1917.
27. Notebook, 1924, containing entries on various matters, both personal and concerned with Library business, arranged alphabetically on loose-leaf sheets.
28. Book, dated 10 March 1926, containing Librarian's Standing Orders and Regulations, incomplete series.