Madame Crystal Ltd. (1939-1989):
- Corporate and share records (1948-1981).
- Accounting and financial records (1939-1989).
- Address books, office stationary and correspondence (1949-1981).
A. Tugendhat (1926-1984):
- Accounting and financial records (1939-1984): Ledgers, daybooks and cash books (1939-1984); Invoices and financial statements concerning transfers from overseas (1973-1983).
- Operation (1926-1984): Manufacturing records: technical specification cards for fabric/yarn (1926-1938); Correspondence (1980-1984); Other operational records.
- Albert Tugendhat's personal papers (1939-1984).