Documents regarding the Zila District of Fatehpur (Fathpur), with the reports or letters generally being addressed to 'The Secretary Sahib at Agra'. All in Arabic script, some noted as being Urdu, with sporadic notes in Devanagari script. Simon Digby notes seven bodies of material within this file, including:
- 1) Urdu report from Bhola Nath, describing the conditions of Parganas in the Zila of Fatehpur.
- 2) Urdu report from Madhu Ram, describing the conditions of Parganas in the Zila of Fatehpur.
- 3) Table of castes and tribes of Zamindars in the Pargana of Ghazipur, Zila Fatehpur, attested by the Qanungos (hereditory registrars of landed property).
- 4) Similar tables of castes and tribes of Zamindars from a) the districts attached to the Tahsildari (tax inspectors) of Fatehpur and b) for the Pargana of Fatehpur proper.
- 5) Three similar tables of castes and tribes of Zamindars for the Parganas of Ekdala and Dhata.
- 6) Tahsildar's report for some Parganas, including Karanpur and Muhsinpur.
- 7) Three further reports of Tahsildars.