- 1) Two English letters addressed to Elliot, complete with envelope, concerning notes and translations for Elliot's 'Glossary of Terms' - one is signed, but the name is yet to be deciphered.
- 2) Another letter within the file in an Arabic script, possibly Persian or Urdu, with English notes on the reverse in Elliot's hand.
- 3) One fragmentary note in English
- 4) One fragment of English printed material. The articles included in the cut-out are as follows: Commercial Listings, General Orders, 'The Indian Passage' and 'Shiva and the Caves of Elephanta'
Various letters and notes
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description