(ii) The Akan Languages - An Outline of the Characteristic Structural Features, 23p typescript. (iii) The Class System in Dyola, by Walter Pichl, dated Jan. 1959, 6p typescript, with covering letter to Malcolm Guthrie dated 5 Jan. 1959.
(i) Suggested Names for some Sub-groupings of Cross River Languages by T. L. Cook, Benue-Congo Newsletter, no. 6, Dec. 1969, 9p typescript.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms27/ppms27/05/1/03
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 27/05/1/03
- Dates of Creation1959 - 1969
- Language of MaterialEnglish Akan
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access