(ii) Cattle-keeping and Milking in Eastern and Southern African History: The Linguistic Evidence by Christopher Ehret, 17p offprint from unspecified publication. (iii) Sheep and Central Sudanic Peoples in Southern Africa by Christopher Ehret, offprint from JAH, ix, 2, pp 213-221 (1968). (iv) Prestamos europeos en las lenguas bantues de la zona norte-oeste by Carlos Gonzalez Echegaray, offprint from Strenae dated 1962, 6p. (v) The Western Bantu Languages by Malcolm Guthrie, offprint from unspecified publication, pp 357-366.
(i) Cultural Languages and Contact Vernaculars in the Congo Republic, 10p typescript with map.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms27/ppms27/04/5/12
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 27/04/5/12
- Dates of Creation1962 - 1968
- Language of MaterialEnglish Multiple languages French
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access