(ii) Greenberg's classification of African languages (Departmental seminar) by F. D. D. Winston, 3 Nov. 1964, 10p typescript. (iii) Summary of F. D. D. Winston's paper at the Departmental seminar on 3 Nov. 1964 by Gordon Innes, 5p typescript. (iv) Departmental seminar: Levels of Relationship in the Comparative Study of African Languagess, by David Dal by, 17 Nov. 1964, 7p typescript.
(i) Summary of discussion of Dr Andrzejewski's paper, Reflections on Classification of Languages, Departmental seminar of the Department of Africa by Hazel Carter, 20 Oct. 1964, 3p typescript.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb102-ppms27/ppms27/05/2/05
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 27/05/2/05
- Dates of Creation1964
- Language of MaterialEnglish Multiple languages
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access