Relating to the early years of the Campaign for Equal Pay, and in particular to the Post Office (earliest papers are those of the Association of Post Office Women Clerks, later absorbed into the Federation of Women Civil Servants). Includes leaflet: 'Women in the Civil Service, Equal Pay for Equal Work' - used in the General Election, 1929.
Correspondence and papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-6fcs/6fcs/2/4/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 6FCS/2/4/1
- Dates of Creation1910-1929
- Physical Description1 folder