Correspondence regarding Ferguson-Smith's visit to the Museum of Natural History, Paris, to lecture on Studies in mammalian chromosome evolution using chromosome painting, 13 February 2001. Professor Volobouev was based at the Museum of Natural History, Paris, France.
Ferguson-Smith correspondence with Vitaly Volobouev
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 188/3/8/17/1
- Dates of Creation2000-2001
- Physical Description14 pages
Scope and Content
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.