Papers relating to his service in 4/5 East Lancashire Regt, dated 1931, principally comprising battalion orders and instructions for training exercises.
KING-WILKINSON, Capt L C
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb99-kclmaking-wilkinson
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 99 KCLMA King-Wilkinson
- Dates of Creation1931
- Language of MaterialEngland
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Served with 4/5 East Lancashire Regt, [1928-1933].
Conditions Governing Access
Open, subject to signature of reader's undertaking form.
Presented to the Centre by Dr David French in 1995.
Other Finding Aids
Summary guide entry on-line at http://www.kcl.ac.uk/iss/archives/cats/, and detailed catalogue available in hard copy in the Centre's reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
Copies, subject to the condition of the original, may be supplied for research use only. Requests to publish original material should be submitted to the Trustees of the Liddell Hart Centre for Military Archives, attention of the Director of Archive Services.