85 Buckinghamshire deeds from Hertwell Park. The chief 13th century families mentioned are: Arches, Baker, Baret, Blundel, Bracy, Bunz, Fraxino, More, Oliver, Palmer, Ponte, Purcel, Standen, Tony, Wiseman.
Hertwell Park Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ch. Bucks. 1324-408
- Dates of Creation13th century-1624
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description85 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Hertwell Park, Buckinghamshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The deeds were bought from B. Halliday in 1941.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.