- C1, A.D. Booth and K.H.V. Britten, General Considerations in the Design of an All-Purpose Electronic Digital Computer, typescript, pp. 22, (1947). Written whilst at IAS Princeton;
- C2, A.D. Booth and K.H.V. Britten, (a) Coding for ARC, typescript, pp. 31, (September 1947), (b)Coding for ARC, typescript, pp. 39, 2nd edition (1948);
- C3, A.D. Booth, (a) Neon Parallel Storage Device, typescript, pp. 2, (1950); (b) An Unconditional' Multiplication Procedure, typescript, pp. 1, (n.d.); (c) The Use of New Magnetic Materials in Computer Design, typescript, pp. 8, (n.d.); (d) Computing Machine Publications by Staff of Birkbeck College Computation Laboratory, typescript, pp. 1, (n.d.);
- C4, Envelope marked Table of Squares in Octal Notation Printed Out on PERC at D.A. Booth's Birkbeck Laboratory, 21 May 1952;
- C5, A Review of Magnetic Matrix Stores of Coincident Current and Other Types and Methods of Writing Into and Reading Out of Such Large Stores (Birkbeck College, 1954), pp. 31;
- C6, D. Kitz, A Description of the ARC, typescript, pp. 4, n.d.