Black and white and colour photographs of Mitrinović, his friends and associates taken mainly by uncredited, amateur photographers. Includes one family portrait and numerous photographs of Norfolk Lodge, Richmond (Mitrinović's home from the 1940s onwards and where the New Atlantis Foundation was initially based). Includes postcards, mainly of Yugoslavia, a map, one glass plate negative, and several artworks.
Photographs and Portraits of Dimitrije Mitrinović and his Circle.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 532 NAF 11
- Dates of Creation?1894 - 1993
- Language of MaterialEnglish Serbian
- Physical Description0.96 linear metres; 0.0284 cubic metres