The papers, dating from late nineteenth century - 1930s, include photographs and documents, mainly in German, relating to the Rom family.
Rom family papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/98
- Dates of CreationLate nineteenth century - 1930s
- Language of MaterialGerman and English
- Physical Description5 folders
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rom family papers.
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.