It is good of Beaton to write. Is glad he approves. Asks Beaton for his opinion as to which of the two portraits is the best. They are going to Venice for two months. Asks Beaton to look them up if by any chance he is going to be there. Hopes they can really meet someday.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from White House, Trottiscliffe, West Malling, Kent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/509/1
- Dates of Creation25 Apr. 1957
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content