Has promised to go to the Chekoff [Chekhov?] first night with Siegfried. Wonders if they can do the Sean O'Casey another night. Is so pleased with Beaton's photos of Siegfried. Discusses Dobson.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton, from Wilsford Manor, Salisbury.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/520/23
- Dates of Creation19 Oct. 1929
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content