Hopes that Beaton can start work for them again as soon as possible. Discusses the terms of his contract. Explains that they are in a difficult financial position and cannot make long-term commitments.
Typescript letter signed to Beaton, from London.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/598/3
- Dates of Creation17 July 1940
- Physical Description1p paper
Scope and Content