Meant to write to Beaton earlier. Sends his condolences on the death of his father. Is writing to Beaton in London as he doesn't know where he will be. Peter has given him news of people in Venice, which he finds very trivial. Discusses his friends. Will be leaving here in a couple of months. Would like to stay in the country for a long time.
Autograph letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/519/6
- Dates of Creation12 Sept. 1936
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content