Beaton's "much talked-about" exile has become almost romantic. The year has almost come round to the time when Beaton left. He and Kate took a house in Spain for September. Describes David Tennant who was living next door. Visited Lucian's exhibition this afternoon which he liked very much. Hopes Beaton will be back fairly soon. Is going to a party tomorrow for Cyril's sixtieth birthday. Feels Beaton must be suffering from the heat. Sends his love to Beaton and his friends.
Typescript letter signed to Beaton.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Beaton/A/A1/370/3
- Dates of Creation7 Oct. 1963
- Physical Description2p paper
Scope and Content